How to join (and rules)
Join the DuckHunt support server at: https://discord.gg/8WdXaZG.
Discord guidelines are enforced on the server
We abide by the standard discord rules. Please refer to https://discordapp.com/guidelines for those.
Additionally, the following rules apply:
- Any questionable content (NSFW, or even suggestive) is not allowed. Anything posted must be okay for 13 year-olds.
- Don't post an invite link, or any other advertisement except at the request of a moderator
- Don't spam or disturb the normal flow of conversation.
- Avoid pinging multiple people. If you ping @moderators, you MUST have a good reason to do so.
- Do not be rude to, or insult people.
- Nicknames must not contain offensive language or special characters to appear at the top of the list. Please try to make yourself easily mentionable if you request support.
- Do not pretend to be the DuckHunt bot in the game channels, either by renaming yourself like it, or by posting fake ducks. Leave that fun part to Eyes, and use mechanical ducks.
- Do NOT DM members of the server without their prior approval. That includes the staff, and it also prohibits asking for support in staff DMs if we didn't ask you to do so first.
- Do not use the support channels for general discussion. Ask your questions right away, and wait for your answer.
- Please try to reduce the number of images and memes you send in the general channels. Use #glorieux-memes-de-france instead.
- When requesting support, please try to show your research, what you tried and what you want exactly.
ping me pleaserole, even if a joke, is not to be used willy-nilly. Please use full sentences and the ping or full sentences and then the ping in the message after, not just the ping or "hi
@ping me pls".
- You are allowed to ping a member of the staff if they role-pinged you before (exception made for
@I click everywhere ping me plsrole pings). This allowance lasts for 24 hours after the staff ping, and may only be used once per person. Don't abuse it.
If you wish to discuss the rules, or the actions of a moderator, you may do so in public, except if the moderator ask you to stop. Such concerns can also be bought directly to Eyesofcreeper#0001 DMs.
We are open about how we moderate the server. A full, uncensored moderation log (that contains every action a moderator may do on the server), is viewable by anybody on the #mod-log channel or on the GetBeaned web interface.
If you were acted on by the "thresholds enforcer", the following paragraph does not apply to you. Please appeal directly to Eyesofcreeper#0001.
If you feel you have been warned/kicked/muted/banned unfairly, or if you show remorse towards your actions, please discuss it with the moderator that made that action. GetBeaned should have sent you a DM when it happened, but just in case, use this link to go to the web interface and search for your entry.
You might have to add the mod as a "friend" if you were banned. Alternatively, you can join the GetBeaned support server and DM the mod that way. Don't forget to be respectful at all times, even in DMs.
If you still can't agree with or if you can't reach the responsible moderator, you may appeal to Eyesofcreeper#0001, by creating a 3-way DM with the responsible moderator and Eyesofcreeper#0001.
We'll try to figure out a solution together.